The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shrimp are $1.85 each. If you only order a few 10 - 15 shrimp and I can keep it under 1 pound it will be $6 for shipping. If you buy more than 25 shrimp I will lower the price to $1.65 each. Shipping will be $10. I do have heat packs if your weather is cold $2 ea. I will cover the shrimp if the following conditions are met. If the weather in your area could cause problems with shipping lets talk about it before you place an order and pay for the shrimp and have them die. I want to make sure that everyone is happy after the transaction. If you think you need heat or cold packs than you probably do. Within 4 hours of confirmation of delivery from USPS tracking a clear picture of the dead shrimp in unopened bags is sent to my email address [email protected] . If the picture clearly shows the issue than I will refund the price of the shrimp that are DOA. I always include extras to cover the couple that may not make it. If you have extra live ones good for you. If you have a few that didnt make it but still have the amout that you ordered please dont ask me to replace the ones that died. You got the ones that you paid for and the others were extras just in case. If you want replacements than you will have to pay for the shipping of the new shrimp. There will be no exceptions made. In addition a 10 shrimp minimum is required unless you live local. I dont really have a good picture but I will try and get one tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Shrimp are $1.85 each. If you only order a few 10 - 15 shrimp and I can keep it under 1 pound it will be $6 for shipping. If you buy more than 25 shrimp I will lower the price to $1.65 each. Shipping will be $10. I do have heat packs if your weather is cold $2 ea. I will cover the shrimp if the following conditions are met. If the weather in your area could cause problems with shipping lets talk about it before you place an order and pay for the shrimp and have them die. I want to make sure that everyone is happy after the transaction. If you think you need heat or cold packs than you probably do. Within 4 hours of confirmation of delivery from USPS tracking a clear picture of the dead shrimp in unopened bags is sent to my email address [email protected] . If the picture clearly shows the issue than I will refund the price of the shrimp that are DOA. I always include extras to cover the couple that may not make it. If you have extra live ones good for you. If you have a few that didnt make it but still have the amount that you ordered please dont ask me to replace the ones that died. You got the ones that you paid for and the others were extras just in case. If you want replacements than you will have to pay for the shipping of the new shrimp. There will be no exceptions made. In addition a 10 shrimp minimum is required unless you live local. Also I only ship out on Saturdays.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Pming you

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes you can pick up. I took the picture of the shrimp. Have you seen Amanos that look different?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thx, just curious about their size. From past experiences I've taken delivery of sub-par shrimp, that didnt quite match what was being shown.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thx, just curious about their size. From past experiences I've taken delivery of sub-par shrimp, that didnt quite match what was being shown.
Ok this is one of the guys that I am selling. I am not sure if that shrimp is still in the mix or not but they are fat and healthy shrimp.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have traded shrimp with ZID before and they are still doing well, he's a good member to deal with :proud:

I will post a link to this thread on SCAPE.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts