The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
13 stems of Alternanthera Reineckii of various sizes (most are 10"-7", some are 3-4") for sale. I'll throw in quite a few Java Fern Windelov (pictured behind the A. Reineckii) plantlets. $8 + $4.50 Priority shipping, Non-CC PayPal only. I'm also willing to part it out if there's not real interest in a big package. You either can post here or PM me, I'm easy :)

Also, if anyone local and doesn't want to pay shipping, I'm willing to meet somewhere.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just lowered the price, I'm hoping to attract some more interest. I'm selling off my plants so I can sell the 75 gallon tank everything is in.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I must doing something wrong...99 views and 0 posts/PMs? I've lowered it again, but I can't go any lower...any takers?

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IceH2O, I really feel bad. I don't want to be a jerk about it. If it would help your situation, I'd be willing to wait for you to mail cash. I use the paypal account for eBay as well, and I'm deathly afraid of having my account "converted". Feel free to PM if you want to work out any other arrangements.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's still available, I never got a response from IceH20. Just sent you a PM...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts