The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two used Bright Kits from AHSupply.com that I have no need for anymore. I downgraded my 20 gallon to low light and I no longer need these lights.

The first is a 55 watt Bright Kit. This does not include a bulb. It does include the following: one 8 ounce solid-state electronic ballast; one 22"L x 4"W x 2"H multi-angle MIRO 4 enhanced, polished aluminum reflector; one moisture-resistant endcap with cord; two steel bulb holders; one grounding power cord; wirenuts, washers, and screws needed for installation; and optional-use pop-in vent covers. In other words, what you see in this picture:

The second is a 13watt Deluxe Bright Kit. This includes two extra bulbs (6400K-6700K I think). This has the following included: MIRO 4 reflector (8"L x 3"W x 1.5"H) specifically designed for a 13w compact; an 8 ft. power cord with an in-line switch; a 13 watt thermally protected magnetic ballast; a GX23 socket; wirenuts, mounting screws, and enough hookup wire to allow you to install the socket two feet away from the ballast. Picture:

Neither have the instructions for installation anymore and both are being sold as is. I haven't even bothered to clean the reflectors yet. Everything that is included in the pictures is what you get. The prices are as follows:

55 Watt Bright Kit - $25 shipped

13 Watt Deluxe Bright Kit w/ Two Bulbs- $15 Shipped

If someone wants both, it will be $35 shipped

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fosty, your PM box is full so I am replying to this thread..
I am interested in this light. I set up a planted tank for my MIL last time I visited her in chicago but her light bit the dust. The light on her tank currently isn't cutting it. Please let me know if it is still avail.
Jennifer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts