1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

Preparing to move and now cleaning out.

Will update with more details but for now here's what's available for sale:
1. Eheim 2213 - $25
2. GLA paintball regulator with paintball tank - $50
3. Fruitfly starter kit from Josh's (this is brand new unopened in box) - $30

I currently have a Mini M that's been fitted for Red Devil Crab set up with the ADA aquasky light and custom acrylic extended top (the acrylic top alone was probably $100 alone). To clarify, the tank is constructed with waterproof cardboard to create a landspace, waterfall area using waterproof silicone. You can definitely remove all of it with a razor blade but wanted people to know. Will upload a tank shot some time today.
Looking for someone interested to literally take the entire tank, light, pump - $100.

Pick up only in LIC. Steps from Queensboro plaza train station.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
DM-ed! Can you post the pic of the set up?

Hi folks,

Preparing to move and now cleaning out.

Will update with more details but for now here's what's available for sale:
1. Eheim 2213 - $25
2. GLA paintball regulator with paintball tank - $50
3. Fruitfly starter kit from Josh's (this is brand new unopened in box) - $30

I currently have a Mini M that's been fitted for Red Devil Crab set up with the ADA aquasky light and custom acrylic extended top (the acrylic top alone was probably $100 alone). To clarify, the tank is constructed with waterproof cardboard to create a landspace, waterfall area using waterproof silicone. You can definitely remove all of it with a razor blade but wanted people to know. Will upload a tank shot some time today.
Looking for someone interested to literally take the entire tank, light, pump - $100.

Pick up only in LIC. Steps from Queensboro plaza train station.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey folks, sorry for the delay in responses. As stated I will not ship and will do pickup only.

A bit more background on the tank - this tank was inspired by Asu_green11 on insta and youtube.
Look him up - this guy is legit.

Having said that, there are some parts of the tank where I siliconed the fixture to the tank.
If you want to remove it, I think it'll be quite easy with a simple razor blade - I think you can actually pull it gently off as well.
The Bonsai tree in there stays with me - it's a baby and I plan to transition it to a regular pot soon.

Front right part of the tank is filled with black lava stones, left side bonsai gravel.
Lots of seiryu stones everywhere, and as you can, over grown hydros.

The top fixture was custom handmade by me, to "extend" the top of the tank as I wanted a taller tank.
You can remove it but it's a pretty cool option to have if you want to grow taller plants.

There are some vampire crabs in there but haven't seen them much through the forest that you see now.
Whoever buys this will likely get a whole lotta extra stuff sitting in my storage so I'd say this is a pretty awesome deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts