Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, all,

Took one tank down and simplified another and have a few items to sell. I'm in the Chicago area and I'd prefer not to ship the tank. If you insist and want to pay for the shipping and boxing though - I will. Via FedEx (Ground, probably), with insurance, etc. I doubt it will be cheap. ;) I'm willing to drive around the Chicago metro area for drop off or if you are in the Indy area, I could work something out - I'll be around there near the Christmas holidays. Shipping not included in the prices.

All these items are in working order, but need a good cleaning (that I'm not feeling like doing right now). The tank has no leaks or scratches. Some leftover green spots that needs scraped off the sides. The tank has been empty for 3 months or so.

PENDING SALE - ADA Mini-L - $30
Used for approximately 9 months.

SOLD - Finnex 18 Watt light fixture (fits on Mini-L perfectly) - $15
Purchased for the Mini-L and is ideal for it. Makes a great low-tech tank. Light bulb probably should be replaced in the near future though as it's been running with this one for a while.

Link to fixture on Finnex site:
http://www.finnex.net/itemdetail.php?id=20

SOLD - ADA Garden Mat (90x45 - way outsizes the Mini-L - can be cut) - $10
Didn't have the size in stock when I needed it, so I bought this instead thinking I'd cut it to size. But didn't. So it's still intact.

JBJ Submariner 5 watt UV Sterilizer - $25
Used once for 3 days on a 14 gallon tank. Worked perfectly for killing green water. Never needed it again. Way oversized for a 14 gallon tank, but that's all I could find. I believe they say it's adequate for up to 40 gallons.

SOLD - Hallmark regulator with swagelok valve (bought from Sumo regulators) - $60
Used for maybe 3 months. Worked fine. I just couldn't deal with the upkeep of an insanely fast growing tank. :lol: (I've got a 2.5 lb CO2 tank, too, that I don't want to ship).

Pic of tank with fixture:

(Obviously, running a little low on water in that pic, LOL)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I replied to everyone who PMed me. My inbox keeps filling up, but I'm trying to keep on top of it. Thanks for the interest.

Regulator, light, mat should be going out today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.