The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I need to cash in on some goods as I'm going to be off for the week, makes shipping easy. Also this is going to push my upgrade for my tank back abit as I won't be working.

ADA Drop Checker used once for a few days while I cleaned my other one. Comes with all parts and box. $40

No pic yet. I can take pics sometime tomorrow if needed.

ADA Pollen Glass III NIB $55

ADA Lily Outflow P-2 NIB $85

ADA Lily Outflow V-3 NIB $90

No pic yet waiting for my replacement that broke in shipping.

[STRIKE]
Box of branchy manzanita for Nano tanks $25

[/STRIKE]
[strike]3 Glass Petri Dishes, I use these in my shrimp tank for feeding as it makes it easy to remove uneaten foods and keep the other substrate critters from growing too much. $3 ea

[/strike]

[STRIKE]2 Aquatek Single Cooling Fans Used for a Month till I got my chiller. $10 ea[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]2 Aquatek Dual Cooling Fans NIB wouldn't fit the side of my Mini M front to back. $20 ea[/STRIKE]

[strike]Eheim 12/16 (1/2") Double Tap Disconnect NIB didn't end up need this one. $14

[/strike]

Shipping will be actual shipping on larger items. The Box of Manzanita weighs roughly 3-4 lbs and is about 12x14x20

Smaller Items that can fit a priority box and are 1 pound and under can be shipped priority for $6.

CO2 tank can be shipped but will cost extra as it has to be shipped as hazardous materials as its pressurized gas.

I recommend INSURANCE on all glassware to protect yourselves from Shipping Damages as stuff gets broken even well packaged sometimes. For the couple of bucks to insure the items it is highly recommended as I can't be responsible if it gets broke. I package extremely well and also use the original padded ADA boxes but **** happens.

Shipping from 52404 for the larger Items if you want to figure out shipping. CO2 tank and wood would probably be cheaper via UPS or FedEx. Wood can be shipped USPS but NOT the CO2 tank as the PO won't allow full tanks to be shipped.

Craig

EDIT: Also consider trades for Super Nice SSS CRS\ CBS pictures are a must.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do you get those cool petri dishes?
:flick:

Bump.

2 Single fans are pending payment

Wood is pedning payment - please make sure if you are getting a qoute you use the proper weight as I've had a couple of requests for the wood and 2 seperate people used 1lb for the weight not the actual weight of 4 lbs.

Craig

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooooh! i want that tank but i dont know about shipping
If I empty the tank its like $15 to ship it ground, full depends on final weight and Haz Mat charges but probably around $30 or so.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Special Today ONLY pricing.

ADA Drop Checker used once for a few days while I cleaned my other one. Comes with all parts and box. $32

ADA Pollen Glass III NIB $47.50 Never out of hte box except for the picture

ADA Lily Outflow P-2 NIB $78.50 Only out of the box for picture

ADA Lily Outflow V-3 NIB $85 Never out of hte box

5lb Aluminum CO2 tank 80% Full $70

3 Glass Petri Dishes, I use these in my shrimp tank for feeding as it makes it easy to remove uneaten foods and keep the other substrate critters from growing too much. $2 ea

Eheim 12/16 (1/2") Double Tap Disconnect NIB didn't end up need this one. $12.50

Really need these gone. Shipping today if ordered early enough. Will be at the hospital this afternoon for wifes tests as she goes in for surgery on Monday.

Shipping tomorrow or shipping later next week from Wednesday on after we retrun from her surgery.

Craig

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope you're wife's surgery goes well. Best wishes to her.

Free bump.
Thanks.

Also one more thing to add:

I have 3 20oz paintball tanks that are bare aluminum like my shiny 5lb tank. These have BUILT IN Smart Parts Valves that allow a standard regulator to be used on these tanks. These aren't the adaptors but permenant mounted instaed of pin valves. I will get some pics up later. Hydrotested on 03/08 so these are good till 2013.

$40 each

Craig

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Those are the coolest little co2 tanks I have ever seen!! So they are 1.25#? IDK if ztm is still looking for a small CO2 setup, but it wouldn't hurt to send him a PM :)

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill measure this evening sitting waiting on tests at hospital now

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
3 Tanks and Eheim Double tap sold.

May be listing lots more stuff as Insurance isn't going to cover the surgery saying its a pre existing condition. :icon_mad:

Looks like we may be able to post pone it for a couple of months though.

I can order more tanks if anyone is interested lead time is about 2 weeks from order to arrival as the place is slow and only a few people work there.

Craig

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stuff still available, until paypal straightens my account out I can't take payments ship till Wednesday, lovely paypal.

Craig

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.