1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ADA 120-H Clear (the hand made in Germany one) with low iron glass
ADA 120-H Stand in classic Gun Metallic Grey
2x ADA Light Arm/Stand (Left and Right) + mounting brackets

Glass and seams are immaculate, no scratches or damage. Light arms are great as well. The stand is a bit worn, I'd personally hit it with a coat of Krylon.
$1600 for all.

Located in Vallejo, I can show it off Friday and Saturday. (Aug 12 and 13) Sorry for low quality pictures, I will take better ones when I'm up there this weekend.

·
Registered
444 Posts
man you need to tell me your hook ups. The 60P I got from you is still in it's box untouched.

Free Bump

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol @ the photos comment. Pretty close, a blackberry is to blame for these. I tell the lady she needs to get a new phone from this modern era.

And I'm hoping this -doesn't- sell. I'm listing it to please the blackberry user in my life. It takes up a lot of room so we'd be leaving a few things behind during the move. I don't mind, it's all more replaceable than a huge ADA tank! So please guys no bumps, lol. Only saving grace is I'd be replacing it with an Elos 70. I've be interested in checking those out first hand as I've heard nothing but good.

Boon, that is one unhappy 60P, it just wants some water and attention!

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
I can't take the tank but if you happen to have a coffee table you have to leave behind when you can't sell it I'll totally grab that. :hihi:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.