The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More to come soon! Just one up so far...

I have a ZooMed 501 canister for sale. Used it on my 5 gallon nano shrimp tank but had to downsize on tanks and never really got to use the thing. Perfect for nano tanks. Only catch is that it is just the filter itself (includes the bottom canister part, the top housing that holds the motor and such, and the intake pipe on the inside of it which your pre-filter sponge would go on if used.) with some parts like 3 suctions cups and some new vinyl replacement hosing that fits it but was never used. Original hose was tossed, it was dirty and beat. I was using lily pipes on it so I the original pipes I have but I cut them short to fit my 5 gallon nano. I'll throw them in anyway. You'll need new media as well as I didn't want to keep it since no one wants old filter floss and old media from my tank of course lol. So fill it with whatever you'd like and use whatever pre-filter sponge you may want if you choose to use one. I honestly ran it with just pure filter floss and some seachem matrix, that was it. Occasionally carbon or such for clearing up the water once in a while. I'm selling the unit for only $30 shipped since it is still a nice nano canister for somebody out there. I know its a popular little filter and I did quite like it for my shrimp tank.

Check my feedback, I'm a long time member with a perfect pTrader rating.

PM if you want to purchase any item, paypal payment of course! I'll PM you my paypal address in a reply to your message.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.