The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well im needing to move this tank out faster than i would like and seeing as my co2 just went out im ready to start breaking it down.
I WILL NOT BE HOLDING ANYTHING FOR ANYONE.
[STRIKE]15 or so Glo-Lite Tetras $10
3 Peacock Gudgeons (adult size, have laid eggs) $15
3(last i saw) longfin peppered cories and one hasbrosus $15
2-3 Longfin and shortfin Albino Plecos (Mike did you want these back?) Possible Raok if mike doesnt want them back.
Ill have to double check to see what else is in there, my mind is fried from all the crap i have been through the last week. I will make a deal on it all if someone is interested.[/STRIKE]

EQUIPMENT:
[STRIKE](2) Rena Filstar XP3s, full of media and both running atm, both have spraybars. $75 Each + Shipping OBO.[/STRIKE]
(1) Koralia 1 Powerhead $20 Shipped.
[STRIKE](1) Glass Drop checker with 4dkh fluid $10 shipped.[/STRIKE]
(1) T5 HO Light fixture 8x 54W. Two switches so 4 on or 8 on (i removed bulbs when i only wanted 3 to run). 48" fixture. Cant remember the brand name off hand. $80 prefer Pickup.

TANK
Tank + Stand + Canopy and substrate $125 Pick up only.

[STRIKE]Driftwood, awesome piece of driftwood that is actually 5-6 pieces screwed to slate. Check out my journals and you will see it $30 Picked up or you pay for shipping.
[/STRIKE]

Any other questions feel free to PM me. I do not have any pics atm but would be willing to for those who would like.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! Willing to sell the co2 setup now as it is empty. Rest of the equipment is still on hold till the fish are gone.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any movement on those plecos?
Nothing as of yet, would like to move all the fish asap. Would even take an offer on all of them together....and im basically saying come get them for cheap haha.

when you sell the live stock i would be interested in the rena XP3 filter. how much is shipping to Richmond, Va? (23113) thanks so much! good luck on the breakdown! free bump~!
Not dealing with any equipment yet until i have the livestock gone.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drop checker sold. Regulator available still. Driftwood also available now. All the other equipment is still on hold.
Take all the livestock for $20 ? Theres at least that much in the tetras alone. The longfin cories cost me $7 each. I really just want them to go to a new home that they will be taken care of.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Livestock is pending pickup! Now i can move on to plants/equipment.
List of the plants i have:
E Vesuvius
Blyxa Japonica
Mini Water Lettuce
Amazon Frogbit
L Repens "Rubin"
Small portion of S Repens
Green Myrio
Few others i cant remember off the top of my head.
Will sell a package of all of them for $15 Shipped, i probably have 2 of them.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.