The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 9 valentine discus from jeffrey yang for sale. 2 of them are about 3.5"+ the other 7 are bigger maybe 4.5-5.5 not sure never measure. all healthy. im asking $350 for all 9 of them. will not part out selling as a group. a few of them have slight peppers on there face cuz i have them in a planted tank with black background.fed mostly live blackworms sometimes eats flakes.pick up only plz in socal. thanks for looking

·
Registered
659 Posts
those discus are known as "RED MELONS". I'd take them if I had the money,space,tank, and was in calif.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those discus are known as "RED MELONS". I'd take them if I had the money,space,tank, and was in calif.
there similiar to red melons, but there called valentines, red and white base,created by jeffrey yang. unlike other discus. there fins dont turn black. only the top tip of the fins turn a lil black but these fins dont turn black like other red discus if you know what i mean. wish you were in cali too and can pick them up. thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.