The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 80 gallon fish tank together with every thing for you to start your new hobby, all you need is to add the water and fish. Fish tank will come with a black metal stand, filter (EHEIM Wet/Dry), heater (EHEIM Ebo-Jager), cleaning supplies, hose, gravel, decorative rocks, lights (extra bulb), aquarium cover, etc. The tank had been with me for 1 year only and was my second hobby. Got tired of it and i'm into playing airsoft now, hence the reason why i am selling it (to fund my airsoft addiction)

I am asking for $800 for everything.

1. I will not sell anything by its own, everything will be sold in 1 (one) package.
2. Buyer must pick up. (seven corners area in Virginia, 22044).
3. Cash only, payment will be handed upon pick up of the equipment.
4. I will also give away my other external filter (EHEIM Professional II). It only needs a new o-ring and you are good to go.

*** Other filter: I have not used this filter for so many years now, but i am throwing it together with everything because i have no plans of having an aquarium again.

If more pics are needed, please email me ([email protected]) and i will send you more. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.