The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im also selling my 8 gallon finnex tank for 35 and the shipping cost which i figur will be around 25 dollars for a total of 60 shipped if any one is interested in it

i also have about 10 stems of blyxa and a small handfull of microsword for 25 shipped there very healthy and algea free

if you buy it all it will be just 80 dollars

joey

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have an old photo i think ill have to look but i have none of the plants its a great deal i paid that just for the tank and having it shipped to me
let me look and ill post a pic if i have one
joey

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

this is how i had the tank setup when i got it but i dont have a full tank shot and of course those are not the plants im talking about but it is the tank for sale with the lighting fixture
hope that helps a lil bit
joey

·
Registered
784 Posts
The 8g Finnex is a great tank... rimless, open-top design, curved glass on the front corners. The leg-mounted 24W fixture is plenty for all but the most light-demanding species. Plus they're getting harder and harder to find these days.

Only downside is I haven't found any sources for the exact replacement bulbs. I think the ones for the JBJ nano cube might work, but I haven't confirmed that yet.

Here is a shot of what the whole tank looks like w/ the lighting fixture:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts