The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have for sale my 75 gallon fish tank. I prefer to sell it all to one person (pickup obviously) in the Cumming, GA area. If i dont get a buyer then I'll consider parting out what I can.
I'm joining the army and need this stuff gone before the end of October.

I have:
*75 gallon AGA tank (no tops)
*metal stand
*tank is filled with 4 bags of ADA amazonia II and 1 bag of powersand M
*AGA light fixture (this is a seperate light fixture that didn't come with the tank) 2 x 40 watt odno
*260 watt pc fixture. i dont know the brand, i bought it off ebay. i dont have any bulbs though. its a 4 x 65 watt fixture with moon lights, and separate power cords for two banks of lights. made in the USA.
*5 lb aluminum co2 tank
*jbj regulator with solenoid (the bubble counter has stress cracks, but it still works)
*rhinox 5000 diffuser
*eheim 2215
*eheim aquaball *i forgot which model it is
*eheim hobby pump 1048
*eheim hobby pump 1250

I also have a lot of other fish related stuff.
some pieces of manzanita wood, petrified wood, petsmart brand uv filter for small tanks, a 20 gallon fish tank, 10 gallon fish tank, toms rapid filter, an eheim surface skimmer, drop checker with extra reactant and 4dkh water. a little bit of 3m color quartz t grade. lots of dry fertz.

you get all this (my tank plus everything fish related) for $350 Cash.

i do need to break the tank down once i get a buyer.
in the tank now is tons of dwarf hair grass, i would say about 75 percent of the tank is covered with dhg. i also have a lot of rcs get rid of also, the buyer gets everything i have.

pictures to come-

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.