Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey!
I have 6 unsexed baby peppered cory's for sale. They're about 3 months old and half an inch/1cm long.
[

They've been fed Kens food since birth starting with super color crumble followed by the 4bit blend, bottom dweller growth mix and the breeding and conditioning mix that BSmith sells once they were large enough, they also enjoy veggie sticks, catfish pellets and shrimp pellets. These are super active and friendly/peaceful, I just don't have the room for all of them here.

They are $3 a piece or $18 for the lot. They will be sent with a cold pack and put in Kordon breather bags in a styro lined and insulated box for shipping. I'm only willing to ship them Express right now unless you're near Springfield Illinois and want to pick them up. If your temps will be below mid 80's and preferably 70's for the duration of the shipping time(check your weekly forecast), I can do priority mail at $12 instead of express. I can only do live arrival guarantee with express/overnight, though, but they should definitely be fine with decent temps outside.

I will double check the shipping price and update here, but I believe it'll run around ~$30-$35 for express.
Thanks and let me know ^^

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'd love these guys if it weren't for this pesky heat...I figure they'd go great with my pea size angels.

Either way 0----B*U*M*P----0

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your temps will be below mid 80's and preferably 70's for the duration of the shipping time(check your weekly forecast), I can do priority mail at $12 instead of express. I can only do live arrival guarantee with express/overnight, but they should be fine.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.