The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to go another direction with the tank I currently have. There is just too much work to keep up hi-tech

So here is what I have

5lb CO2 tank (At least half full right now, but will empty before shipped, will keep full if local pickup)
Cornelius regulator body
Fabco NV-55 needle valve
There is no solenoid, I used to have one but it stopped working, after looking much into it, unless if you want to spend lots of money, they seem to stop working after a while, so I decided to not bother.
Can include bubble counter, Rhinox 1000 ceramic diffuser, and a check valve for a little extra. sold

let's say 130+ shipping PRICE DROP: 135 shipped

Local pickup would be in West Lafayette, Indiana

Don't have a camera anymore so here are some older pics, everything looks true except the ceramic diffuser might be a little dirtier

(Image by prjct92eh2, person who i bought it from)

·
Registered
399 Posts
what's the hydrotest date on the CO2 tank?

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
That is an extremely good deal for someone. The very neat installation of the Fabco valve adds a lot to the value, and the regulator is a good one too. Just my two cents worth.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The tank was made on April of 2009, so I'm assuming there is no need for hydrotesting if it's made new, or they test it right when they make it, which is April.

@agutt, I might, but I really want to just get rid of the whole setup to save on shipping both for me and the buyer

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.