The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been too busy with grad. school to keep up with stems lately... I'm going all crypts and rosettes in my 75g. So I need to get rid of this ginormous floating mass of plants. There's Heteranthera zosterfolia, Didiplis diandra, Rotala 'goias', Lindernia sp 'variegated', Najas roraima, and a bunch of other stuff... all healthy, algae free, etc. just needs sorted out and replanted. Sorry no pics, but see my pTrader for assurance of quantity and quality. :proud:

$5 per 1/2 gal of a variety of stem plants, 4 available. $6 shipping. Ships Monday via USPS Priority. PM if interested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What lighting do you have them under?

I have a 29 gallon tank with 2.24wat Nova Extreme light fixture, on for roughly 8 and a half hours a day. I dose with florish excel every other day.

Do you think they would do ok in my tank?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 portions remaining.

What lighting do you have them under?
Under 4x54w T5.

I have a 29 gallon tank with 2.24wat Nova Extreme light fixture, on for roughly 8 and a half hours a day. I dose with florish excel every other day.

Do you think they would do ok in my tank?

Thanks
I can't say whether all will do well for you as that depends on too many factors. That said, none are difficult to keep, most are easy-moderate difficulty.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.