Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for Sat. shipping...

I have some 4dkh solution for sale. I currently have 10 oz bottles that I tripple checked with my API KH test kit and red sea test kit all are reading 4dkh every time. I used the 20 ml test sample.

They will be shipped in a 10 oz bottles

For a 10 oz bottle thats $6.50 for the solution and $5.50 shipping for a total of $12.00 shipped.

Fair pricing and will match any verified offer...

If you do not want priority shipping then shipping charges MAY be lower depending on your location... The above rates are based on proirity shipping at 2 to 3 days... Please PM me for an exact shipping quote without priority shipping...

Trades are possible too, just PM me... looking for tall background plants, colorful mid ground plants, and just about any good size pumps or filters, crystal reds shrimp, crystal black shrimp or fire reds and even cherries ... For shrimp, even if its just a few of them...for trades...

Shipping is from zip code 30014 if you want to check USPS prices...

Awesome deal and TOP quality here...

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.