The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm breaking down my shrimp tank due to an upcoming move, so I have lots of healthy, captive-bred shrimp for sale!

Wild-Type aka Minami shrimp (Neocaridina heteropoda 'wild-type'): These are great algae eaters if you want a less conspicuous shrimp than their mutant brothers, the Red Cherry Shrimp, which is a color morph from the wild-type. They breed every bit if not more prolifically. They look just like the shrimp pictured here: http://www.theshrimptank.com/shrimpspecies/wildtypeneocaridina.html

30+ shrimp will be sent. There may be a straggler cherry shrimp or two, but nearly all are minami. Shrimp will be all sizes from juveniles (not babies) to adults).
>Golfball size portion of subwassertang (freshwater seaweed) for the shrimp to cling to in transit and to help spread this wonderful rarer 'moss.'
$40. Paypal for payment. CC is okay.
Priority Shipping in a Styrofoam-lined box is included.
Please contact me via PM with any questions!

Live arrival guarantee: You are guaranteed to receive at least 25 alive. The extras are to cover potential DOA shrimp, and if they live (which they usually do - I've only had one case where all the shrimp died) then they are extras for you. If there many DOAs such that you receive <20 alive, just take a pic of dead organism(s) in the bag and I'll send you replacements (you cover shipping) or partial refund. Due to the warm weather, someone must be there to receive the package or the guarantee is void.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had a bunch of substrate blown around due to an errant 600gph filter.... uprooted a bunch of Crypt. willissii. Big handful of mature plants free with the 30 minami!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Dang.. if my tank was ready for em i would buy them haha... but after ordering a new stand and all kinds of stuff for my tank, my mom decided she allows me to buy a bigger tank.. so i have a bunch of new stuff coming in.. You think petco would allow me to return some of it? I mean, i need some of it (driftwood, gravel, etc) anyways, but i dont need a stand for a tank i plan on selling or giving away??!

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You think petco would allow me to return some of it? I mean, i need some of it (driftwood, gravel, etc) anyways, but i dont need a stand for a tank i plan on selling or giving away??!
I can't answer that question, but I'm sure that PetCo can. Receipts help.:fish:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dang.. if my tank was ready for em i would buy them haha... but after ordering a new stand and all kinds of stuff for my tank, my mom decided she allows me to buy a bigger tank.. so i have a bunch of new stuff coming in.. You think petco would allow me to return some of it? I mean, i need some of it (driftwood, gravel, etc) anyways, but i dont need a stand for a tank i plan on selling or giving away??!
Depending on how long ago you bought them, and if you have the recipt (or used your pals card-they can look up the recipt) I USED to work for PetCo. They should.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.