The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK gang, I'm looking to part with my 30 gal. Hex setup. I just don't have the time or the drive right now to keep up with a high tech setup. This would have to be a pickup only deal. I don't have a truck or SUV and this will not fit in either of my cars otherwise I would be more than happy to meet halfway or deliver. This is a gorgeous setup and I hate to part with it but I just don't have the time for it right now. Here's what you'll get:

1) 30 gal Oceanic Hex tank with matching Oceanic cabinet stand. Tank trim and stand are black. Both are in great condition.

2) 175 watt Hamilton Technology Metal Halide pendant with Electronic Ballast. 6500k bulb. The ballast is only 3 months old because the original went bad and was still under warranty. Again this is the electronic ballast, not the cheapo magnetic ballast.

3) Fluval 204 cannister filter. I have a few extras laying around for this. Spare impeller, sealing gasket, some polishing pads, probably some other extras in my cabinet somewhere.

4) Coralife 9W Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer. Already nicely mounted in the cabinet stand and runs inline on the filter output.

5) Programmable digital timer for the MH setup.

6) Tank currently has 2 1/2 bags worth of Eco-Complete in it. If you don't want the Eco I'll get rid of it.

The only thing you'll need is your own CO2 setup. I'm keeping mine for the other tanks.

I'm asking $300 for ALL of this. In my opinion that's a steal. I don't want to even start to add up all that I've put into this tank. I need the $300 to get another Nano Cube and stand. That lighting system itself was well over $200 with the shipping when I bought it. I believe I still have the books that came with the UV and the filter. Anything else I come across that goes with the tank will be thrown in. If interested send a PM. I'm in Barnegat NJ. Very close to Long Beach Island.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts