The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, changing one tank to a sump setup, got rid of a small tank and converted one to a salt tank with sump, so I have filters to get rid of.

I've got:

2x Rena Filstar XP3's

These will ship with:
Main pump unit
Quick disconnect
Main body
3x Media baskets w/ separators
2x 20ppi foam
2x 30ppi foam
Intake
Output and spray bar (both spray bars were cut 1" short to fit the 55g tanks they were in)
4" output extender & elbow (for attaching the spray bar)
3x black suction cups with tubing holders

I'd like $85 each for them.

The XP1 will come with:
Main pump unit
Quick disconnect
Main body
1x media basket with separator
1x 30ppi foam
Intake (mix of black & blue)
Output and spray bar
2" output extender & elbow
3x black suction cups

I have no idea where the 20ppi foam disappeared to, I think one of my cats may have stolen it for their collection! But you can buy one for just a couple bucks off Amazon.

I'd like $40 for it.

I am not including tubing with these, as it is disgusting lol. Just use 5/8" ID x 3/4" OD tubing from Home Depot/Lowes and it'll be the same.

I also have a set of 16mm lily pipes that are a perfect fit for these filters, or any that uses 5/8" ID tubing. The outflow has an incredibly small chip on the tip of it, I will get a good pic of it once it's out of the tank, it is completely unnoticeable once it is in the tank.

$40 for the set.

A set of replacement rubber gaskets is next. There's one to replace the seal on the main body and two for replacement of the quick disconnect gaskets. None of the units leak, but I bought these as a just in case.

$5 for the three.

I've also got a paintball ASA valve & gauge that I ended up not using. Had it all hooked up but never got it all in the tank so I never actually used it.

$20?

Also have a small flowery glass CO2 diffuser.

$3
Pics:
XP3 #1

XP3 #2 (will be dismantled later today or tomorrow and be ready for shipment)

XP1

Diffuser

Paintball ASA valve & gauge

Gaskets

Will post pics of the lily pipes and more of the other XP3 and accessories once that is broken down.

Payments must be Amazon Payments (preferred) or postal money order. Paypal isn't an option for me for receiving. Amazon Payments is free to sign up for and is simple to use, and is vastly superior to Paypal's service.

Shipping will be UPS Ground for the filters, as they have some value, everything else USPS, and will be calculated based on zip code. I will combine shipping if more than one item is purchased.

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Are the gaskets same for the xp2 and xp1? I have an Xp3 and XP1 , I could use the gaskets.

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
cool!
see how much the gaskets shipped to 01508.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT

Didn't get to pull apart the second Rena filter, hopefully tomorrow or the day after.

Also may be willing to trade for shrimpies. OEBT would be nice, but so are cherries.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I did, you're a bit too late on those.

Sorry so long for the update, been putting together an LED kit and it's been too cold to work on the sump plumbing, so the one Rena is still on the tank, but it's warming up a bit so that should get done this weekend.

Oh, and Skyrim has really taken it's toll on my extra time, too. :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my LED kit on my reef, looks amazing and pulls almost no power, too! 4w from the wall for 20x 3w blue LEDs (ran at 60% for moonlights)? I'll take it!

The other XP3 will be out tomorrow now that the lights are out of the way.

How about $70 each for the XP3s? I also found the other foam piece (30ppi) for the XP1, so that will now be included.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Sorry guys, had an update typed out but apparently never posted it.

All three filters are sold!

Current stock list & prices:

16mm Lily pipes
$30 for the set

Rena gaskets
$5 for the three.

Paintball ASA valve & gauge
$15

Flowery CO2 diffuser
Free if you buy something else (and want it). Otherwise $3 shipped (first class).

PM me with any questions!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.