The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Darn! would've been great for my 10, oh well, have fun with it neonshrimp.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Booo... Missed out on another great deal >_<!!!

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you guys need more I'll try and see if I can get them at the same price shipped as a group buy. I think he gave me a good deal because I got several lights and dropped a ton of $$$ at his shop.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I would love to get in on this deal!! $20 for 20" PC light fixture?? Or are we just talking bulb?

If for a 20" PC Coralife fixture, sign me up for a group buy!! :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm not trying to cause trouble but on first glance this sounded like the seller was selliing the fixture, not just a bulb.It just sounds fair to make sure you explain exactly what you are selling before people start asking to buy it. The buyer should also make sure they know what they are getting before any money exchanges hands.Just something I'd thought I would share to protect the buyer and seller. Thanks and good luck,John B.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I don't think the seller was purposely trying to obfuscate the object he's trying to sell. Could've been just a little more clear.

I'm not sure if LGHT or NeonShrimp made the sale yet or not, but if the seller hasn't shipped, then the professional thing to do would be to refund the money.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I don't think the seller was purposely trying to obfuscate the object he's trying to sell. Could've been just a little more clear.

I'm not sure if LGHT or NeonShrimp made the sale yet or not, but if the seller hasn't shipped, then the professional thing to do would be to refund the money.

Just my 2 cents.
I agree ,Epicfish, I didn't mean that I thought that the seller was trying to be deceptive or trick anyone. I just figured it was a good idea to give a few tips as to avoid confusion when selling or buying anything. Sorry if I came off as insinuating that someone was being dishonest,because that was not the point of my post.
John

·
Registered
277 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts