The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a tank a while back but don't have space for it. It is a vintage metal framed tank. It is not a Metaframe as far as I know as the sides do not taper like the other Metaframe tanks I have seen and it has a pebbled glass bottom. Tha tank comes with extras such as a matching stand, an extra 10 gal tank you can use for a sump, an air pump and 2 Maxijet 600 (160 gph) powerheads.

The frame looks to be in generally good condition with some light surface rust here and there which can most likely be polished out. I want to get all the equipment out at one time so I will not part anything out. Asking for $65 for the whole kit and caboodle. As the whole setup is rather bulky, I will have to restrict buyers to pickup only in the Greater Los Angeles, CA area. Located in Glendale/Pasadena area but work in the Marina del Rey area so either location is fine. Please PM if interested.

-Charlie

Tank dimensions are 24.5" x 13" x 16". Tank and stand is approx 42.5" tall.

Tank and Stand

Tank

Stand

Surface rust

Inside of tank

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.