The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this for my sister who is selling a 20 gal.high tank and black cabinet. Asking $50 cash for it. Located in Columbus, OH pick up only. The stand is in great condition and the tank just needs to be cleaned. If you have any questions post here or feel free to pm me. Thanks,

John

·
Registered
408 Posts
Where is she specifically in Columbus? I'm very interested and will be back in my hometown (UA) within a week or so.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Oh, that's extremely close to where I'll be. As I said, I'll be home within a week or two. However, I'd hate for you to lose a closer sale. If someone locally steps up, go for it! Just keep me posted, please.

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Is she parting with any equipment? I will going to Mom & Dads (SE of Columbus) this Wednesday. This has potential for tank #23.........DC

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is she parting with any equipment? I will going to Mom & Dads (SE of Columbus) this Wednesday. This has potential for tank #23.........DC
Unfortunately, no. The only other thing included, I beleive, is the stock light for the tank. I think it's an 18 watt.
John

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tank and stand are still available.Let me know if anyone is interested please.
John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts