The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling 2 x Coralife Aqualight Pro 24" HQI / PC fixtures. The 24" fixture includes: 1x150 watt 10,000K MH lamp, 2x65 watt PC lamps, 2x1 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lamps. Also includes an external HQI medal halide ballast with on/of switch, 12 ft lamp cord and 6 ft power cord, 2 on/off switches and 2x 12 ft power cords. Sleek, black aluminum housing, highly polished reflectors and built-in cooling fan.

Out of box, this fixture comes with Actinic 03 PC but I replaced them with 10,000K / Colormax combo. Freshwater bulbs and my personal modification (*rod) will go with this package.

Coralife fixtures are in top shape ! Bigals / DrSmith / MarineDepot sells them for 450$ each but I will let them go for $300 *EACH* with freshwater bulbs. I also would like to add that MH bulbs are fairly new since tank was running on 4x65PC 10hr/daily. MH were initially ON for about 3hr/daily for approximately 2 months.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ummm give me like a week because i still dont know what i have to sell to get the money...? i might just go stand on the conner and make some...? naw jk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts