Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Willow Moss (Fontinalis antipyretica) - $6 per golf ball

Fontinalis/Willow Moss *rare* (Fontinalis hypnoides) - $15 per golf ball or half portions available at $9
This one is larger than regular willow moss, the color is a darker green as well. Growth and care is the same as willow moss, just looks different and it's a rarity.

Rotala Butterfly - $1 per stem

If you need pics, just google it. It's no different than the ones you see on google and I guarantee you that you will be getting what you order for. For those who are skeptics about Hypnoides, I will send you a small portion of regular willow moss to see the difference. This small portion will only be given upon request and keep in mind, it WILL be a small portion (a frond or two).

Shipping is $6
Orders of $30 or more will have their priority mail shipping paid for by me. So shipping is free to large orders.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, for those who are wondering about how much of the Hypnoides they need to start off with, one golfball is actually pretty much all you need. I started out with much, much, less. Probably 1/4 of a golfball is how much I started with. Granted, that I'm pretty patient and I like to farm things a lot. But in general though, unless you've got a big piece of driftwood/rock/whatever to cover, one ball is enough to start with. It's a pretty big moss compared to everything else.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hypnoides is currently sold out for now until I can get the orders out. I may have more available in the next few days, I will update if I have more!

Thanks again for everyone who ordered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.