The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all! It's been a while since I've done a for sale thread and I'm a little rusty.

I'm selling two packages of shrimp here today (to be shipped out Monday if all goes well). The first one is a package of CRS/CBS: Here are the details:

Package 1:
3 SSS CRS/CBS [strike](they can all be CRS or CBS, your choice)[/strike] ONLY CRS FOR NOW
or: 3 Goldens/snows and two SSS CRS (easy way to get shrimp with crowns aka SSS+)
or: 5 S/SS CRS/CBS and 1 SSS CRS/CBS

*I'm out of SSS CBS as well as S-SS grades. Gotta check to see but I might have a few more.

Price: $45

[strike]Package 2:
A scoopful of cherries and Caridina breviata.
-You'll get maybe 8-10 cherries, some of which haven't colored up yet, and ~5 caridina breviata.

Price: $10
[/strike]

Package 2 has been sold.

Important Notes:
Shipping is $12.50 for both packages. That's for priority mail. If you'd prefer express it'll be $29.00.
My refund policy: If your shrimp come in DOA, then I need at least one clear photo of the shrimp still in bag, dead, within 2 hours of you receiving them (time stamped is best) I can either:
A) Send you new shrimp at no cost to you, or
B) Give you a full refund minus the $12.50 shipping.

I'm really flexible with shrimp so if you'd prefer any other combination of shrimp I can probably make it work!

Thanks for looking and happy shrimping,

Adam

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for tomorrow shipping! I sold all the breviatas but I can put together a deal on cherries if you want it, they're cheap.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can be flexible with packages as well. I've already sold a mixture of package 1, 2, and 3 to someone. I am out of SSS CBS though, sorry.

Come on more orders! :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I think I'm just about out of shrimp! Thank you for your patronage!

If you'd like some just PM me and I can make a waiting list depending on how many I have left right now. Thanks for being such awesome customers everyone!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Possibly! If you're still interested Tuesday than pm me that's when I'm sending out stock and I'll see if I have enough left.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.