The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taking this 10g setup down even though its only been up for a couple days. I realized that i'm getting a 25g cube custom made. All items listed are LESS than 1 month old.

Heres the list;

10g AGA Tank - PENDING
20" Coralife Light Fixture (28w 6,700k Bulb & Black Leg Stands) - $45
Hagen AquaClear 20 - SOLD
10lbs Soilmaster Select Charcoal - SOLD

I don't have a heater, but they are cheap and affordable. You can buy separately, but I prefer to sell it all as a package for $50.

If no one is interested picking it up locally, I will be happy to ship out the following items.

20" Coralife Light Fixture (28w 6,700k Bulb & Black Leg Stands) - $45
Hagen AquaClear 20 - SOLD
10lbs Soilmaster Select Charcoal - SOLD

Shipping will need to be calculated separately. Please PM me if interested, thanks!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No thanks, I spent a lot more than $30 for the light and its just only a month old, and probably been used for only like 2 weeks so its still in good shape.

Spent $34 for the light fixture alone with the 50/50 bulb, paid $8.50 for new bulb 28w 6,700k and $7 for the black leg stands, and also shipping too.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Once again its been only used for around 2 weeks but i've had it for a month or so. It is practically brand new and nothing is wrong with it.

Any how someone is already buying the light, thanks all for looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.