The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[STRIKE]Since I tore down my 10 gallon tank, I'm selling everything that came with it (that I don't need anymore). It comes with the 10 gallon tank, 14-15 lb. of Flourite original, regular incandescent light fixture with 1 compact fluorescent bulb (you can buy other 6500K screw-in ones from home depot), 1 can of shrimp pellets, Flourite root tabs (I only used 2), freeze-dried Krill, and I can include some MgSO4 if you need some. Just the tank and accessories are $7, the Flourite is $10. Both of them I can let go for $15.

I also have an unused Shou stone that I need to sell. It's approximately 5 or 6 lbs., and I'll sell it for $1 off the regular price ($3.99/lb.), so the whole stone will be $16.

Or if you want to buy everything (tank, Flourite, and stone), it'll be $30.[/STRIKE]PENDING

The tank and other items are for local pickup only. I can ship the Flourite and stone, but you cover the shipping costs.

[STRIKE]EDIT: I have a small plant package consisting of 4-6 Blyxa stems, 2-3 clippings of Ammania sp. Bonsai, and 2 clippings of Staurogyne sp. 'AFA' (see Lego's post for pictures of the ones I sent him). I can let all of this go for $7 plus $5 shipping ($12 all together). Non credit card paypal only please.[/STRIKE]SOLD

EDIT 2: I also found these rocks in a bag of aquarium stuff I had. They are all completely different, but I will be selling them as a whole. $12 for all of them (local pick up), any other buyers will have to pay the shipping costs.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the tank in good condition? Any scratches?
Yes the tank is in good condition. There's no scratches, it's just a bit dusty, has some water stains, and some GDA/GSA that I can't get rid of:(

do you have any pics of the stone?
I had a pic, but I guess I forgot to put it up:hihi:

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.