The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time for a big trim! All plants come out of my 29 gallon high-tech tank(check sig if you like ^^).

I also have a bit of equipment im looking to get rid of as i'm no longer using/needing it.

Shipping Fee is $7 Priority Mail unless specified otherwise
If you'd like Express/2day/overnight/UPS/Fedex/ect just let me know and i'll calculate the charge for you over pm. ;)

If you have shrimp(NOT neocardinia sp[rcs/aurablue/ect]) or rare plants like erios I would be interested in a trade for any plants/items of comparable value, and if you cover my shipping I'll cover yours, just let me know.

--

Now to start, Plants: These should be coming to you 100% Algea/Snail Free!
All plants will be trimmed and package/shipped to you on order! Out Of Stock On All Plants

1) Echinidorus Tenellus 'Green': Now known as Helanthium Tenellum. Also known as Narrow Leaf Chain Sword. Grows about ~4" tall for me, I know if grown emersed they can reach 8-12+" tall.

3 Nodes/Plants = $2 (0 available) will probably include some runners

2) Eichornia Diversifolia
This is a tall plant with long green ribbon like leaves, very nice!
Sadly though I couldn't locate a plant profile for this one :(
It doesn't require soft water, But in my experience, it does need med-high light and plenty of ferts/CO2.
These will be 4-8" tall stems from the tops of my plants.

2 stems = $1 (0 portions available)

3) Rotala Rotundifolia
Fast, Easy growing stem plant, Doesn't require co2 or high light but it sure does appreciate it ;)

2 Stems = $1 (0 portions available)

-- NOTE: The following picture is not mine due to not being able to get a good picture myself without a rescape --

4) Limnophila Aromatica
This one needs high light and preferably co2 to get the best colors/growth out of it but will grow fine in medium/low lighting with no co2/excel. It can be a bit sensitive and may melt for the first couple weeks you get it but leave it be and it will grow like a weed before you know it.

1 Stem = $1

(Pic Care of KyleT from the link I posted)

If you see anything else you like, inquire by pm, I may have it available.

--

Deco:
2 Pieces here, don't know if anyone is interested since we tend to use real things here :p but here's the scoop:

1st Piece:

This was purchased from Petsmart about a year ago for $55+tax. I believe its all plastic like they usually use for their deco stuff but very durable. I used it for the first 3 months or so I had my tank up and took it out to have more room for all my plants once I came upon this site :p

It measures 18"L x 8"W x 12"H.
I can pm additional pics if asked.
I'd like to get $20 for it... however shipping for this and/or any items with it will be $10 instead of $7 due to the larger box and weight.

2nd Piece:

Standard Pirate ship ^^
Missing the original sails due to algea infestation a yr ago. It will be cleaned to New before shipping. Kinda sad parting with it but someone else may get some use out of it. I know my shrimp/cory's and kuhli loaches loved it when I had it in there. Measures 8.5"L x 5"W x 10"H
$5

Equipment:

1x 500ml Bottle of Seachem Excel - Brand new and unopened from BigAls, still has the tape around the top of it. I switched to pressurized co2 and don't need it. My 'loss' your gain ;)
$5

1x Hydor Koralia Nano 425gph - Works perfectly and still looks brand new/clean save for a slight wear on the red nub that goes into the magnetic plunger, you shouldn't have any issue at all as I have not, especially if you have used one in the past. Also Note: This is the first series of the Nano, it is NOT the Nano Evo. Not that there is really a difference in the two that I could see from using them. This was bought new just 2 or so months ago and I only used it for 1 month of that time, just found I didn't actually need the extra flow in my tank afterall.
$10 - Sold

1x Odyssea 18W UV Sterilizer - Used about 6 months for 8hrs a day. Looks and functions like Brand New! Bulb should have another good 6 months out of it if not another a year or so. I paid about $80 originally, I'd like to get $40 for it. Shipping is $10 for this as well due to the large box and weight. - Sold

Thanks and Let me know ^^

·
Registered
253 Posts
PMd you. Thanks

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Last Chance Plant Sale! Decoration still available!

Replied!

Excel pending.

Everything else(plants/deco) still available, HOWEVER, tank will be torn down Sunday morning CST and redone, so if you need/want any of what I have, this is your last chance to get them for the next couple months!
Let me know!

I'm open to any trades, just pm me.. I'm specifically looking for shrimp or driftwood or plants, just pm me what you're willing to trade and we can negotiate :)

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tank Redone So Plants Are No Longer Available

Decoration is still available if anyone is interested, just pm me and we can discuss it.

Sale will be updated/reposted as soon as I have some plants available again. I also have a couple new species coming so I should have a bit more variety, no more E. Diversifolia though! And maybe in another month or two I'll have some RCS/CRS/CBS available too ^^

Let me know!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.