The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone talked to Mike from freshwaterinverts? I emailed him some time ago wondering when he would have the move completed and where in PA he would be shipping from but I havent heard from him.

Since I live in PA this is a very exciting thing to be coming here so you can appreciate my drooling hehe :drool: :icon_lol:

Does anyone know whats up? He tentative date for being up and running was Feb. 1st I believe. Im getting worried :icon_cry:

cheers!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Moving things like he is doing is always a PITA! And think about the bad weather thats been going on in the area? Hes probably been delayed...

I haven't emailed him in a while So I'm not sure...

-Andrew

·
Registered
705 Posts
im impatiently wating for him to open up !! he offered to try out an international order for practacly nothing + shipping when he re opened. great guy.. real nice too !

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
im impatiently wating for him to open up !! he offered to try out an international order for practacly nothing + shipping when he re opened. great guy.. real nice too !
Yeah he is a really great guy! I was going to import some shrimp w/him but it fell thru the floor (seller side). I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him ever!

-Andrew

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
I'm waiting also. Emailed him and haven't received a response either. I've bought from him a few times and the communication was always A+ so I imagine he isn't checking his emails. If he wants to get any moving done he *should* put emails on hold like this because apparently everyone is emailing him the same question and it's likely the *one* question he doesn't know the answer to. :)

When he gets back up and running I'm ordering more Natty Browns...at least.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.