The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m really tempted to buy a gorgeous 90 gallon tank I’ve found on eBay, it comes with a sump and all the pipe work which originally came with the tank when new but the owner never used. I’ve never had a sump before and it all seems a bit confusing, how do you balance the amount of water entering the sump with the amount pumped out? Presumably I’ll have to buy quite a hefty return pump and loads of media so will prob end up costing as much if not more than a new canister filter so I’m not sure whether to go for it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the info, I really want it now. Bet I get outbid! There are no pics of the sump on the listing as the seller didn’t use it, he said he wasn’t sure how to set it up properly but when he did it was too noisy so he took it out and covered the holes. It’s this tank https://aquaoak.co.uk/1000/01/01/aquaoak-120cm-x-60cm-systemised-aquarium/
Used but looks to be in good condition, doesn’t come with lights unfortunately just the tank cabinet sump and pipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.