The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an adult male Koi Angel. If you are serious about taking him ill pm a pic.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where in Wisconsin? Maybe we can meet half way. I am 35 - 40 minutes form the border. I dont have a bag big enough to ship him in, nore would I want to take the chance. He is a good man.

·
Registered
514 Posts
if you don't mind newbie taking care of your fish then try craigslist, make sure they qualify and know atleast somewhat of what they are doing first. I gave and sold a couple of fish this way

i think i saw your ad on gcca, nice fish and good luck

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you don't mind newbie taking care of your fish then try craigslist, make sure they qualify and know atleast somewhat of what they are doing first. I gave and sold a couple of fish this way

i think i saw your ad on gcca, nice fish and good luck
Yep I posted on GCCA. I really need to get rid of this fish. I refuse to donate to a LFS though.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I saw your add on GCCA. If you don't have any takers, I'm willing to take him in. I prefer to take in discus instead, but I don't mind taking in angels as well, since I have the room. He won't be the only angel in the tank, since it's a 125 gallon tank and has about 4 discus and 4 angel's, 3 of which were from Mandi on our forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.