The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like one of the people in my sub-division has a tank by the curb, looks like a 29 gal, stand and canopy

It is off 112th and York figured I would post it, I don't hVe room or it would be in my house now lol

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will take it i know i live in Connecticut but can we arrange a trade if i pay the shipping (i know its alot to ask but i would really like this i am new to the hobby)
I cannot ship it as the tank is not mine. I have no room to take it up the street to my house. I was posting for other Colorado members that may be able to grab it. Shipping something like this would probably cost more than purchasing a tank new.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
omg this would be perfect for me!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand my neighbor also has a tank for free, not sure what size but its longer than a 20H, but its just a tank which is why I haven't taken it.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
omg this would be perfect for me!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand my neighbor also has a tank for free, not sure what size but its longer than a 20H, but its just a tank which is why I haven't taken it.
Its still there, only a short drive from where you are.

oh my wife would kill me....
That was the first thing that popped into my head lol

hmm cant blame a guy for trying thankyou for posting it on the forum
Dont blame you at all lol :)

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I suppose, but they are really hard to talk to haha. It probably wouldn't be so hard if I actually had my own income and if my dad wasn't blind and retired. Darn, complaining that I am making their house smaller which makes it harder for my dad to navigate! Then when I do have an income I have to start paying rent and utilities! Poooooooooooooooooooooo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.