The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am RAOK'ing 6-7 stems of Myriophyllum mattogrossense and 6-7 stems of another plant that I can't seem to be able to identify. Great if you need fast growing plants for a new setup.

I will ship out on Monday via USPS Priority. Just send $7.00 for shipping. So basically 12-14 stems for the cost of shipping.

The first one to PM me and send payment receives a package. PM is key.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
One More Portion Left

Just updated the first posting. Two people have paid, which means that there is one more portion up for grabs.

If you PM me and pay tonight, I'll ship out via USPS Priority tomorrow with a tracking number.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Sort of off topic but whener I see your screen name, it conjures up images of Jackie chan and chris Tucker .. ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sort of off topic but whener I see your screen name, it conjures up images of Jackie chan and chris Tucker .. ;)
DING! DING! DING! You got it! That's EXACTLY where I got my screen name from!!!!

When that first Rush Hour movie came out, I'd always quote Chris Tucker when he says "Where's Junetao at?"

During a paintball game, I was the hostage, and my friends were looking for me, and they kept saying "Where's Genetao at?"

Well, that's how I got my nickname. And it stuck ever since! Nice job :proud:

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
haha... we have to hang one of these days. too awesome!

btw, nice raok. i like your mystery plant.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, well shoot me a PM the next time you're in the Bay Area.

If you know what that mystery stem plant is, please let me know. Cuz it's super hardy and grows like a weed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts