The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got pics to share!!! Sorry, the pics aren't that great, but hey, I'm no Speedie ;)

Male OEBT (blurry; sorry):

Male CRS:

Baby CRS #1 (blurry again sorry):

Baby CRS #2 (my pics are terrible):

Baby CRS #3 (this one's not bad, actually):

Everyone in the house wants to see the babies:

Mom, dad, and child:

Count how many:

There's also a berried OEBT in the mix (I'm hoping the babies are Tibee!):

I used photobucket's editor for most of these, lol ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you just using the camera or some type of app? My iphone takes great pics.

nice shrimp btw.
Just the regular camera. For some reason if I get too close to the tank the shot gets too blurry so I have to back up for the shot to clear. Of course the shrimp is too small, so I have to zoom in, BUT THEN THE SHOT GETS BLURRY AGAIN. UGH.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
^^^

The default applications tend to suck, there are better developments in the market.
I shoot using a Galaxy S3, but I downloaded a paid camera app. and my pictures are pretty good

·
Registered
861 Posts
I can just see the cat breaking the lid of that tank getting wet and jumping straight out.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can just see the cat breaking the lid of that tank getting wet and jumping straight out.
Haha, that'll teach her not to mess with my shrimp! But seriously, I like my cat better than my shrimp. Let's be frank; you would be flat out crazy if you loved a shrimp more than your own cat. Of course we shrimpers already have a little crazy in us ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys, I have a question. Since My OEBT got berried in a CRS tank, there's a possibility that the offspring may be tibee. If that turns out to be the case, would a OEBT tibee look any different from a regular tiger tibee?

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice shrimp! But I have an iPhone 4 (worse camera than iPhone 4S) and I take better pictures using the default camera app too. Maybe your hand isn't steady? Also, if you tap the screen, it will focus.

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Some pics taken with iphone 4, default app, $3 macro lense. Not the best I have taken but not too bad for a phone camera.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts