The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i Just baked a Small batch of Shrimp food Its loaded with algae and seaweed.. it stinked like cazy then i was baking it all send about 5 chips to anyone who wants them i dont have much cause its my first time i put some in my tank it sunk right away i couldnt try it because i only have 3 shrimps and my fishes were going crazy over it

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
loaded with alot of seafood stuff if i could remember

cuttle bone, brineshrimps,brineshrimp flakes,aglae powder, wheat flour ,wheat germ meal potato, shrimp meal, some algae disc , black worms, dried tubfix worms live brineshrimps, purple seaweed decapsulted brineshrimp eggs seaweed powder.kelp powders some fishflakes

\not sure if there is more

·
Registered
845 Posts
frozenbarb: Way Cool!! :proud: I just did an RAOK for my shrimp cookies. It's great to see others doing the same.

Selling is good too, but I think it's a very nice gesture to offer something free to fellow members. :)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kk i wanna try other peoples but im still waiting for color me blue lol im still waiting for the next raok

·
Registered
889 Posts
lol thnxs at first i didnt even know what that was for when i got it from neonshrimp
lol You are welcome, thanks a lot for the food :D Especially now that I have to return the Spirulina Discs I bought due to the ingredient of Copper Sulfate:angryfire :icon_mrgr

1 - 18 of 18 Posts