The Planted Tank Forum banner

Free shipping on orders over $25

863 4
just got an email from Petsmart. Free shipping on orders over $25!

If you need anything now is the time to get it. I have found that Petsmart has great prices on most of their filters. Especially now with free shipping!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
Petsmart always been pretty competitive with Eheim products online, especially now which I like.

But if your looking for any other brand, Kensfish.com still has them beat even with free shipping.

Edit: Looks like you need the email to get the discount? I tried it, and I get a flat rate discount of $6 ?

· Registered
313 Posts
Found the CODE:

*Offer valid through January 15, 2009 at 12 p.m. ET. Enter code JANFS (enter code as it appears, in all caps) in the promotional code field of your shopping cart with your PetSmart.com order sub-totaling $25 or more (excluding sales tax and shipping fees) to receive free Economy Ground shipping.

· Banned
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooops

*Offer valid through January 15, 2009 at 12 p.m. ET. Enter code JANFS (enter code as it appears, in all caps) in the promotional code field of your shopping cart with your PetSmart.com order sub-totaling $25 or more (excluding sales tax and shipping fees) to receive free Economy Ground shipping. Offer excludes purchases of dog food, cat food, cat litter, heavy items, or materials requiring special handling. Maximum $100 value (U.S. dollars) based on standard shipping rates. Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the product detail page. Offer valid only for orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states and to military APO/FPO addresses. May not be valid with any other discount or offer. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart.
Sorry, should have read the fine print.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.