The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I sorry to hear that, I'm glad your're out & home. How are you doing?
Thanks! I am still not even close to 80% normal, but doing much better.
It started off with a bad virus and kidney stones. After a week I developed what the hospital called "severe pneumonia". After approximately 36 hours in the hospital they released me.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I passed one when I was 25 and one a few months ago now 54. You never forget passing one.

If you are not drinking coconut juice/water get on the program. There are other foods that dissolve kidney stones too. The thing they don't tell you is how important drinking your water is. Like a water change for your body.

Glad you are here to talk about it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about the pneumonia and stone. my sister deals with them a lot and seeing her go through it, it is something that i would never wish upon my worst enemy.
I don't know if she knows about the coconut juice. I know she does drink lots of water. Thank u for the advice so I can pass it on to a family member. Also do u guys get extremely tired before it happens like within 24 hours prior to it passing? My sis seems to barely obe able to open her eyes and gets extremely exhausted.
With that being said I hope everyday you are feeling better and hopefully you can relax and get your body back to where it needs to be :) good luck and again sorry to hear about the health issue.
Bill

·
Registered
237 Posts
OUCH
I passed one awhile ago and ended up 8 days in the hospital because of some bad muscle pains and dehydration of the kidneys.
Doctors said i was very close to being on diolysis-sp? for rest of my life.
DRINK WATER and after you drink water drink somemore.
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.