The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
You ought to at least let them know what they might recieve....

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I agree. Nice gesture, but at a minimum, they need to know whether they need high or low light, CO2 or not. A newbie with a low light, no CO2 tank is doomed to disappointment if the plants need high light and injected CO2.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I think its lowtech plants you guys... notice its for a newbie. But knowing what is in such as "stem plants" "rhizomes" etc would be nice.

I wouldn't give to a newbie a high tech CO2 requiring plant that can only thrive in certain levels of ph, hardness etc. Would you?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Dont tell them anything. I like this RAOK, HAHAHAHA.... No choice sounds like a good choice. Comon all you fellas waiting for a RAOK here it is. Pick it up ding ding.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
It is a leap of trust folks, if you like the plants good for you. But if you don't like what you get or get burned then you only paid $6 and you can add to/subtract from the person's reputation;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, I got these damn weeds growing out my ying yang! If you don't like how I do business then F off! Could just as easly throw them in the can.

Its all gone till next week.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hey, I got these damn weeds growing out my ying yang! If you don't like how I do business then F off! Could just as easly throw them in the can.

Its all gone till next week.
THROW EM OUT!! THROW EM OUT!! (((waving fist in the air))) I like the way you do business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts