The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many, many months of only water changes I decided my tank was in need of a re-scape. Or at least a re-do. I have a large amount of some variety of plants. They were all purchased from here and all will likely contain some amount of unknown snails somewhere.

I have a copious amount of what I believe is some variant of hygrophilia and Dwarf Sag (Sagittaria Subulata). All are in good health but have been torn out of the tank already. I also have Tubifex worms and Algae wafers of some variety I'm willing to toss in. The wafers were bought for my otto's which sadly didn't make it and the tubifex worms were.. just bought. But no one seemed to like them.

If you have anything to trade, I'll likely gladly except but otherwise this is up for free. I can't ship right now but can try to meet up with someone if they're local.

https://imgur.com/Wb0Aufp

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are at least four of us!! Another guy, Drew, used to hang around here but haven't heard from him in a while. Welcome!

Quick Edit, It looks like your profile says you're in NPR? I am also!! Closer than I thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.