The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pay $5 shipping for whatever you want. Stems are 4-8".

3 stems ceylon hygro
8 stems green hygro
1 clump of HM
1 clump of taiwan moss
4 small(~4leaves) Cryptocoryne walkeri
1 small Cryptocoryene wendtii 'Red'
8 stems Bacopa monnieri
1 pinch xmas moss
5 stems Limnophila sessiliflora
8 stems Alternanthera reineckii
1 rooted bunch Rotala rotundifolia
3 stems Hygrophila corymbosa 'Angustifolia'
1 small patch glosso

The Alternanthera and Rotala both look pretty ratty. They were in a neglected tank for a little while with no ferts or co2. The Angustifolia might have a little BBA on it. I'd like to get these out within the next couple days.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
and i was looking for alot of stem plants for my new 10 gal =\ looks like we are gonna have to wait along time for another deal like this to come

PS. is anyone selling stem plants for cheap?? wanna buy in big package

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
frozenbarb, I still owe you for the free shrimp food you sent me. I have a few stems of green hygro I can send you for $4 shipping. I also have a lot of brazilian pennywort I can add if you like. James, this goes for you too. look up the plants and tell me what you decide. Heck I will also add a little spikey moss to the pot if you want!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
frozenbarb, I still owe you for the free shrimp food you sent me. I have a few stems of green hygro I can send you for $4 shipping. I also have a lot of brazilian pennywort I can add if you like. James, this goes for you too. look up the plants and tell me what you decide. Heck I will also add a little spikey moss to the pot if you want!
James, it's all yours if you want it + Spikey moss:red_mouth !

So nice of you. =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts