The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Hellolights Customers,

We’ve received a one time, limited shipment of generic MH lamps from one of our suppliers. These lamps come from the same factories where many large brand name lamps are manufactured. They are well made and when we fired them up, we were impressed with the color they produced.

Here is what we have:
175W 10,000K
400W 10,000K
400W 20,000K

While supplies last we will be including a these as a free lamp with our metal halide retrofit kits. That’s right! You’ll receive a free lamp when you purchase one of our 175W or 400W metal halide retrofits. These will only be available while supplies last so act fast!

Don’t forget to checkout our front page and half off specials!

Hellolights
866-969-7333
www.Hellolights.com

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hi

I think that you should have to followed the same rules as other sponsor if in fact you are one. By Posting you ads/deals for your company under the sponsor section under your company/stores thread and not here in the swap & shop thread.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the misrepresentation. I just cut and pasted the email I received from Hellolights. I don't work for them, if I did I'd hook everyone up with lights for your tanks and probably get fired. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.