The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a lot of help from the members here and been mostly on the receiving end so I want to give something back.

I took down a tank a month ago and have way too much java moss leftover. It is just floating around in a breeding net right now. I don't know exactly how much is in there but it fills the whole net submerged. I want to split this up into 3 portions to give away to help any newbies like me that might need some moss.

The moss has a lot of 'stuff' in it so it will need a good rinse to get all the crap out. Tank also has snails.

·
Registered
14 Posts
if your giving it away for free I'm definitely interested. I just started up a RCS tank and could always use some extra moss! If your interested I'm willing it trade for RCS but if you really wanna give it away for free sign me up!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm not desperately trying to give it away. But if you need some for your shrimp, you're welcomed to have a portion. Let me know where/when is a good place/time to meet. I'm on NYU campus, around west 4th to 8th st, 5 days a week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts