The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update:

Otos are no longer available, one passed away from old age and the other was given away. I still have the heater, fish tank, and guppies. If anyone still interested, feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Hi,
I will be moving to a different house this fall and I am currently deconstructing one of my tanks.

I have 4 Long fin Danios, 1 Zebra Danio, 1 Leapord Danio. A healthy mix of females to males. And two female guppies and baby guppies. They are free to a good home. I would prefer to keep the danios together as they somewhat school together.

Also a free 10 gal used tank, this was originally used for saltwater but when I got it, I cleaned it with vinegar and used it for freshwater tank. This is an old tank but still hold water well. It can be used for a quarantine tank or as a breeding tank. I would not recommend as a showroom tank.

I do have two otocinclus but I'm selling them for $3 each, their pretty healthy and will take algae pellets. I highly recommend they be housed with driftwood, as they enjoy eating off the driftwood. I will give you leftover food I have.

I have used Tetra Submersible Heater for a 10 gal. This is going for $15, it does have snail egg from my nerite snail but it can be cleaned up. I bought the heater 3 months ago so it pretty much new.

If no one wants this by the end of August, I'll probably sell them to a LSF for a discount coupon.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or comment below.

Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Do you still have the oto's? I love oto's!

I have 3 in a planted 20g long along with 3 dwarf neon rainbows & 4 red eyed tetras, lot's of plants and driftwood.

·
Banned
2,672 Posts
Update:

Otos are no longer available, one passed away from old age and the other was given away. I still have the heater, fish tank, and guppies. If anyone still interested, feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Hi,
I will be moving to a different house this fall and I am currently deconstructing one of my tanks.

I have 4 Long fin Danios, 1 Zebra Danio, 1 Leapord Danio. A healthy mix of females to males. And two female guppies and baby guppies. They are free to a good home. I would prefer to keep the danios together as they somewhat school together.

Also a free 10 gal used tank, this was originally used for saltwater but when I got it, I cleaned it with vinegar and used it for freshwater tank. This is an old tank but still hold water well. It can be used for a quarantine tank or as a breeding tank. I would not recommend as a showroom tank.

I do have two otocinclus but I'm selling them for $3 each, their pretty healthy and will take algae pellets. I highly recommend they be housed with driftwood, as they enjoy eating off the driftwood. I will give you leftover food I have.

I have used Tetra Submersible Heater for a 10 gal. This is going for $15, it does have snail egg from my nerite snail but it can be cleaned up. I bought the heater 3 months ago so it pretty much new.

If no one wants this by the end of August, I'll probably sell them to a LSF for a discount coupon.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or comment below.

Thanks
ill take the tank? still up for grabs?
sorry meant to quote

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem, I can give you the tank this sunday if your free. If not I should be available after 5pm on the weekdays. Just so you know, this is a used old tank, work great and hasn't given me any problem but it does has a slightly chipped plastic on the top of the lid. let me know when your available for pick up. thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Free tank

ill take the tank? still up for grabs?

Hi, the tank is still up for grabs. I'm free after 5pm this week and next. Just to make sure, this is a used tank. It cleaned with vinegar and does have some stickers on it, not big ones, easy to take off. Let me know if when you free and we figure out a meet up location.

·
Banned
2,672 Posts
Hi, the tank is still up for grabs. I'm free after 5pm this week and next. Just to make sure, this is a used tank. It cleaned with vinegar and does have some stickers on it, not big ones, easy to take off. Let me know if when you free and we figure out a meet up location.
I live over in Arkansas, is there any way you could ship it? T_T

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I live over in Arkansas, is there any way you could ship it? T_T
hmmm if your willing to pay for shipping, I can work something out. If you want to go ahead and get it ship, on Tuesday I will get you the shipping cost. It will probably be around $13 or less. let me know if you still want it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts