The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Approx 1 year old, unfortunately not playing nice with my goldfish. No bristles, which is why I think she's a lady. Approx 4" nose to tail, healthy and loves to eat.

If you can provide a good home for her, she's yours along with a full bag of pleco wafers. Pick up in South Brooklyn.

EDIT: I can also deliver if you’re not super far from South Brooklyn!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might be able to house her if she's still around. Though if she's not playing well with others, I'd be concerned about my rasboras and shrimp.

I wouldn't worry about the rasboras - they're fast and tiny and mostly stick to the top level, right? I am not even 100% sure she's the cause of my one ranchu's scale irritation. The other, clumsier goldfish has never shown any signs of injury, and they're the only two other fish in with the plec. Could be the bigger one is just prone to getting stuck somewhere and I haven't figured out where yet.

I'd just like to rehome in an abundance of caution.

I know nothing about bristlenose plecos and shrimp, but this is the first thing that came up when I searched: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/88-shrimp-other-invertebrates/45380-pleco-n-shrimps-safe.html

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the rasboras - they're fast and tiny and mostly stick to the top level, right? I am not even 100% sure she's the cause of my one ranchu's scale irritation. The other, clumsier goldfish has never shown any signs of injury, and they're the only two other fish in with the plec. Could be the bigger one is just prone to getting stuck somewhere and I haven't figured out where yet.

I'd just like to rehome in an abundance of caution.

I know nothing about bristlenose plecos and shrimp, but this is the first thing that came up when I searched: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/88-shrimp-other-invertebrates/45380-pleco-n-shrimps-safe.html
I'll do some reading today and post back here. My tank is 24 gallons and lightly stocked at the moment so 1 pleco would probably be OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.