The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
I have to many Fries taking space in my tank.....I need these guys gone asap....only Pick up---NYC area....Brief history of these Fries

Black bar Endlers-Father
Fancy guppy- Mother
There I got some Fries....All Fries were eaten by Angles Except 1 which looks like cobra...
There I got a female for him from LFS.....and now guppy is always dropping fries.....Gave away 1st batch to a friend and they look amazing...

This is 2nd Batch.....
So come and take....I think I have some where 20-40 fries....

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am again open for this RAOk..This time I will limit 1 pair per person and/or 8-10 fries!!don't ask me for picture and don't ask me to ship!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I am again open for this RAOk..This time I will limit 1 pair per person and/or 8-10 fries!!don't ask me for picture and don't ask me to ship!
So, can you ship? :)

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Up for a grab again....5-6 pairs/males if you want male only....As I am working on stable Tiger pattern(Snake skin), this batch dropped some red coloration tail with multiple color body ....so need to cull those ones.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seems all the fries are spoken for.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You have any adults?
These are all sub-adult. I have total 8 males to cull...if you want female as well, you can have them as a pair. A member is coming to pick 2-3 pair sometime tomorrow. If none are taken they will go to LFS.

Attachments

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still have few pairs left...come and get!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts