The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just set up a new tank and I'm looking to put some gouramis in it, but currently about 9 or 10 so guppies are inhabiting it and I wanna get them out. So anyone willing to take them off my hands? They're pretty cute and energetic little buggers. Also, they're a pretty rare guppy type I'm assuming? I've never seen them in stores. I got them off another planted tank member a while back ago.

I'm in the East Bay/El Cerrito area.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Would love them but I live in Alhambra, CA. Los Angeles County. Would you be willing to ship them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello! Sorry for the belated reply! But thank you so much for the interest! I feel a bit iffy about shipping them, I've only ever shipped shrimp before. Though I assume it would be pretty similar? Still, with the heat going on right now I think I'd prefer to wait to ship them out. And even so, I think if I could arrange for a local pick-up that would be preferable at the moment.

But if nothing follows through with some other people who have expressed interest, and it cools down a bit, I'll let you know about shipping them to you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts