The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, alright. I was just curious because I saw one earlier this morning that I assumed was dead...stirred the water slightly and it started swimming..mid molt lol. I was also unsure if they would foul the water.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. I'm relieved haha. I was up this morning at 7am (had to leave at 7:30) frantically testing parameters because I thought the shrimp died mid-molt only to see it scurry away after the water was stirred. Double-fisted test tube shaking like a champ. :icon_roll pH is a bit high though...aqua soil and twigs should fix that.

·
Banned
943 Posts
Awesome. I'm relieved haha. I was up this morning at 7am (had to leave at 7:30) frantically testing parameters because I thought the shrimp died mid-molt only to see it scurry away after the water was stirred. Double-fisted test tube shaking like a champ. :icon_roll pH is a bit high though...aqua soil and twigs should fix that.
I dont know why but I chuckled at that.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
My recently acquired (from multiple sources) Red Cherry Shrimp have started molting and it keeps freaking me out as well. I keep thinking an Amano died and is rotting but when they started doing it in a second tank that lacked Amanos then it made me feel a whole lot better. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.