The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! :D Its been a while, since I've had a nano set up! I downsized, due to hubby loosing his job for eight months, but now all is well, so I am up and running again! This little tank holds two male guppies, four shrimp, and several varieties of snails, including six small rabbit snails, which can live in my seventyfive gallon, when they grow larger! I have guppy grass, a moss ball, and a crypt for plants! There is drift wood, and several decorative stones. There is a small external filter on the back, with netting over the inlet, a small heater, and the light is a small desk lamp, with a fluorescent bulb! I also had a piece of glass cut for a lid, so the snails wouldn't crawl out! (Got up one morning, and found a golden snail laying on my desk. He was fine though! ) It seems to be doing well so far! Hopefully, the rabbit snails will do well!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
And it looks like you're on the TPT site! :icon_lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Yes, its right next to my head, lol! I spend a lot of time on the computer, so I can check things out a lot in there! :):proud:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More plants!

Well, I guess you can have too many plants, but I love them, and I got two more for my nano today! They had an excellent piece of Java moss, and Petco has little balls, with plants growing in them, and this one has tendrils going to the surface! Lots of hiding, and grazing places for the shrimp and snails. I think I have around seven kinds of snails in there now! Love this tiny tank! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
beautiful tank. I have a hexagon 30 gallon that im looking to get rid of, its over 15 years old and is looking mighty icky now. I like your set up you are right too many plants is a good thing!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! I think it started out as a display case! Two back panels are mirrored! I siliconed the heck out of it, and it worked! :):hihi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts