The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mini-mani doesn't look compatible with the standard JBJ bubble counters, from the picture I could see. I need to be able to hook up three JBJ bubble counters and have separate needle valve controls to each line. I don't need very low bubble counts - something in the line of 2-4 per second I'd guess.

I should clarify that I will be using bubble counters, but already have two of the three I'd need, and can buy the third separately if I can find a splitter that doesn't come with bubble counters.

Thanks for the reply. If I'm in error, I'm all ears.

DK

·
Are these real?
15,740 Posts
The mini-mani doesn't look compatible with the standard JBJ bubble counters, from the picture I could see. I need to be able to hook up three JBJ bubble counters and have separate needle valve controls to each line. I don't need very low bubble counts - something in the line of 2-4 per second I'd guess.

I should clarify that I will be using bubble counters, but already have two of the three I'd need, and can buy the third separately if I can find a splitter that doesn't come with bubble counters.

Thanks for the reply. If I'm in error, I'm all ears.

DK
Correct, you can not use the mini manifold with standard bubble counters, they would have to be inline I think. In your OP you specified the compatibility with the regulator, so...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.